CREtech Sets Records With Largest Real Estate Tech Virtual Conference Ever Held
Over Four-Days Thousands Of Real Estate Tech Professionals And Industry Leaders Convene At First Virtual Event Held In The Sector
New York, NY (July 31, 2020) — CREtech (cretech.com) and FUTURE PropTech, the largest intelligence platforms devoted to Reimagining Real Estate, concluded it’s four day virtual conference this past week with thousands attending from around the world for their Reimagining Real Estate Global Virtual Summit.
This first-of-its-kind global real estate technology virtual conference was focused on landlords, brokers, asset managers, construction companies and tenants that are embracing innovation throughout their company, projects and properties. The event featured an extraordinary lineup of office, industrial, multifamily, retail and residential real estate thought leaders from around the world, showcasing C-Suite speakers who shared their perspectives on the role technology and innovation are playing in today's challenging and dynamic marketplace. The conference also featured an array of the most innovative startups leading important discussions on the most in-demand tech applications today. Additionally, the event offered select startups the opportunity to demo their products to this massive audience.
The free event was the first time that CREtech and FUTURE PropTech joined forces to co-produce an event following their merger in late 2019.
CREtech and FUTURE PropTech were joined by Clelia Peters, Venture Partner at Bain Capital Ventures and Emily Wright, Head of special projects and Tech Editor at Estates Gazette who served as Co-Chairs for the event.
- Brett White, Executive Chairman & CEO, Cushman & Wakefield
- Adam Stanley, Global CIO and Chief Digital Officer, Cushman & Wakefield
- Lisa Picard, President, CEO, EQ Office
- Lauren Dillard, EVP and Head of Nasdaq’s Global Information Services, Nasdaq
- Christian Ulbrich, Global CEO, JLL
- Michael Phillips, President, Jamestown
- Stephen Rosenberg, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Greystone
- Philip Miller, Managing Director, Technology, Greystone
- Bill Hughes, Head of Real Assets, Legal & General
- Andy Cohen, Co-CEO, Gensler
- Sandeep Dave, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, CBRE
- Mark Ridley, Global CEO, Savills
- Patrick McGrath, EVP, CIO, Head of Client Technologies, Savills
- Bryan Koop, Executive Vice President - Boston Region, Boston Properties
- Ben Myers, Vice President, Sustainability, Boston Properties
- Ben Lerner, Managing Director, Lerner Associates
- Blake Liggio, Partner, Goodwin
- Jit Kee Chin, Chief Data and Innovation Officer, Executive Vice President, Suffolk
- Dan Hughes, Founder, Alpha Property Insight
- Simon Brown, Director of Research, CBRE
- James Pellatt, Director of Innovation & Workplace, Great Portland Estates
- Sineesh Keshav, Managing Director, Chief Technology Officer, Prologis
- Dean Hopkins, COO, Oxford Properties Group
- Jeffrey Kok, Chief Innovation Officer and Chief Information Officer, Mill Creek Residential
- Daniel Ramirez, Director of Innovation, Skanska
- Brendan Wallace, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Fifth Wall
And many more!
“At the beginning of 2020, I couldn’t have imagined that we would have had to shut down two large-scale planned physical events and quickly pivot to virtual conferences, but my team acted quickly, decisively and with great creativity to plan this incredible event this past week,” stated Michael Beckerman, CEO, CREtech and FUTURE PropTech. ”The caliber of speakers, the connections made and the tech solutions discovered were truly inspiring and while we have a lot of work to do to improve, the feedback overall was extraordinarily positive. I have never been more proud and more enthusiastic about real estate tech. The world is now watching our sector and I am confident we will continue to rise to the occasion to Reimagine Real Estate for safety, wellness and for the future of work and living,” Beckerman concluded.
CREtech is Reimagining Real Estate. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector. Our mission is to help the industry embrace, adopt and future proof their businesses. Our intelligence, consulting and event platform inspires the next generation of ideas, processes and people to champion the world's largest asset class.
- reimagining real estate
- real estate
- commercial real estate