New Speakers Announced For CREtech’s Upcoming Business Intelligence Virtual Summit
- Commercial Real Estate
- Data - Artificial Intelligence Solution
- Energy Solution
- Tech-Enabled Solution
First Of It’s Kind Real Estate Tech Event To Focus Exclusively on Data
New York, NY (January 6, 2020) — CREtech (cretech.com), the largest intelligence platform devoted to Reimagining Real Estate, announced today that several new speakers will join the outstanding speaker lineup for the company's Reimagining Real Estate Business Intelligence (BI) Summit on January 26-29. The BI Summit will bring together thousands of the world’s biggest landlords, owners, developers and brokers to network and discuss strategies, case studies and thought leadership regarding the growing importance of data.
New Speakers Announced Include:
- Thano Lambrinos, VP Smart Building Tech & Digital Innovation, QuadReal Property Group
- Jonathan Avery, Head of Technology and Change, LGIM - Real Assets
- Rick Robinson, Director of Smart Places, Jacobs
- Minta Kay, Partner, Goodwin
- Greg Lindsay, Director of Research, NewCities
- Eric Flohr, Senior Vice President - Transformation, Berkadia
- L.D. Salmanson, CEO and Co-Founder, Cherre
- Karl May, Founder and CEO, Join Digital
- David Greschler, CEO and Co-Founder, Nomad Go
The BI Summit agenda will be focused on helping the real estate industry become more data driven and touch on such important topics as:
- An introduction to the world of real estate data, ML and AI
- Common data standards and the ethics of the collection and use of data
- Cyber security
- Predictive analytics, how data is helps brokerages, owners, investors & landlords plan for the future
- How data is transforming tenant occupancy as well as ensuring health and wellness in the workplace
- How data is transforming large-scale new development
- Data insights from other industries such as FinTech
- Digital twins and their potential to unlock extraordinary data insights
- How location data is creating actionable real time insights for owners and investors
- How data is transforming sustainability/ESG
- Best practices for developing a data management plan for your business
To register for FREE for the virtual event, click here.
To get involved as a sponsor, speaker or exhibitor email email@example.com.
CREtech is Reimagining Real Estate. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector. Our mission is to help the industry embrace, adopt and future proof their businesses. Our streaming, live/virtual events and consulting platform inspires the next generation of ideas, processes and people to champion the world's largest asset class.
- business intelligence