PropertyQuants is offering a Masters' level course in applying data science and machine leanring to real estate. Instructors are PhD Data Scientists with decades of experience in quantitative investing. A version of this course was taught at a leading business school in Q1 2020.
This live online course features in-depth hands-on classes. The course runs for up to 11 weeks, depending on the modules taken.
What you will learn:
- Data Science Fundamentals (applicable to all industries) including Python, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn;
- Data Science Methods for Real Estate, including index construction, automated valuation, cluster analysis, and time series forecasting (ARIMA, VAR, VECM, and modern ML methods);
- The ability to utilise large datasets to determine fair transaction prices and forecast future returns;
- Geographic Information Systems (software for spatial location analysis and visualization).
You will complete an individual capstone project where participants can work on a dataset that is relevant to them. Optional 1-on-1 sessions and graded assignments are included. Participants to date have come from across real estate industry, investing, appraisals, proptech, and data science.
This course is relevant for:
- Anyone involved in real estate research aiming to use data and machine learning to produce game-changing insights and unlock the value of large datasets;
- Those looking to get into the rapidly growing proptech industry;
- Investors who want to use data-driven approaches to find exceptional opportunities and beat the market.
Learn more about the course, the instructors, and PropertyQuants at https://propertyquants.com/training/
The CRETECH community can enter CRETECH10 in the 'Notes' section when registering at https://propertyquants.com/training/ to get 10% off the course price.
Course sessions start at 8pm EDT, and dates below are quoted per EDT times. The course is open to participants globally.
[B1] Python Bootcamp - July 30 & 31
[B2] Pandas Bootcamp - August 6 & 7
[B3] Scikit-Learn Bootcamp - August 13 & 14
 Course Introduction & Web Harvesting - August 20
 Property Price Indices - August 27
 Automated Valuation Models - September 3
[G1] Geographic Information Systems I - September 10
[G2] Geographic Information Systems II - September 17
 Time Series Forecasting I - September 24
 Time Series Forecasting II - October 1
 Cluster Analysis - October 8
Project Presentations - October 22 through November 12
To learn more and sign up, visit https://propertyquants.com/training/