2015 Year-End CRETECH Report
The most important strategic analysis and comprehensive overview of the commercial real estate sector is here! Our 2015 End-Year Report discusses the confluence of factors that have resulted in the continual growth in commercial real estate technologies.
- Capital investment increased from $90M to $161M in CRE technology firms
- Leasing data, workflow platforms, “open source” data exchanges, advanced analytics platforms and online market place solutions are emerging as key areas to watch in the industry.
- Macro trends like big data, real-time analytics and increased mobility are enabling new solutions.
- Improved property market conditions are allowing owners and service providers to invest in new tools.
- Venture capitalists, angel investors and property owners are also seeing the potential for technology firms to scale and as a result are providing much needed capital to fuel growth.
- More millennials are joining the industry and recognizing the opportunities to apply new technologies to solve old problems.
- Profiles on the hottest startups
- And more!
Download it now for free!