By registering for our event or subscribing you agree to receive email communications from us. The goal of our emails is to provide you with information about commercial real estate technology and other relevant information.
By registering for our event or subscribing, you are opting into our daily “Briefs” email that is sent Monday through Friday; content and blog alerts; event invitations and promotions; research and reports; and occasional marketing/sales promotions. If you choose to follow companies, you will also get an alert each time a company you follow is mentioned in the media or adds news to our platform. You can opt-out of any of the above email types at any time by customizing your email preferences.
OUR OTHER BRANDS
From time to time, we will send you occasional emails from our other brand, CREtech Climate, when we feel appropriate and relevant to your account. You can opt-out of these emails at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of those emails.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ON YOU
- Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms or provide us with your details over the phone, for example when you register an account with us, register to attend one of our events (whether as a delegate, exhibitor, speaker or attendee), download resources or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for.
- Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone.
- We may collect, for the purposes of any events, information about sessions you attended, and engagement with the sponsors. For example, for certain events, access will be granted via a user profile that holds your registration details including personal information. You will be required to complete your profile to access the event. In this situation, we will collect information about what sessions you attended and which sponsors you have engaged with.
- Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with our online event registration systems or payment systems; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may engage third parties to operate event websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to the website on our behalf.
- We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such a third-party sharing your information with companies like us.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
| We use personal data to:
|| The purpose of this is:
||The applicable legal basis:|
|Provide you with information that you have requested from us, in relation to events and insights/resources we run or offer, or other services we provide (for example online webinars and e-newsletters).||We will need to use your contact details to keep you updated about the products or services you have indicated you are interested||By specifically requesting information from us, you are consenting to us using your personal data for the purposes of communicating such information to you.|
|For general administration and organization of our events, for example to contact you with information about an event or conference that you’re exhibiting at, or attending.||We will need to use your details for planning and logistics, to invoice you, to provide you customer service in relation to the event, and general administration of your attendance at the event.||Where you have registered to attend or exhibit at an event, we need to use your personal data in this way to perform our contractual obligations to you. Where you are attending an event but do not have a contract with us (for example you received free tickets), it is our legitimate interest to use your personal data for general administration and logistics of the event.|
|To keep in contact with you about other similar events or services of ours that may be of interest to you, or for research purposes after an event you have attended.||To keep you up to date on similar events or services you have previously purchased from us in the past. To analyze the effectiveness of our products and offerings to you.||It is our legitimate interest to keep you up to date on similar events of ours you have attended or exhibited at in the past. Where we rely on legitimate interests in this way, we will always offer an opt-out and unsubscribe option on any marketing information we send you.|
|Pass on your contact details to our logistics partners to enhance your experience at an event you have signed up to exhibit or sponsor at.||We engage logistic partners in order to enhance your experience at our events, such as engaging virtual event platform providers, stand builders, electricity providers, carpeting, furniture, WIFI providers etc.||Where we need to share these details with such logistic partners in order to perform the contract we have with you, the legal basis would be the performance of a contract. In other circumstances, we have a legitimate interest to provide the details to our partners, because these services are required for a seamless exhibition experience, and it is in your interest to be provided with this information.|
|To assess the activity of our attendees at our events.||We assess how people move around and engage with our virtual and in-person events. We use this information for analytics, and to improve and enhance our events.||It is our legitimate interest to monitor the location and engagement of our attendees at our events and in some circumstances, provide the details to our partners.|
|Transfer your contact details to an Exhibitor or Sponsor.||The purposes for which exhibitors or sponsors will use your personal data will be communicated to you by the exhibitor or sponsor when they make initial contact with you.||When you engage with an exhibitor’s stand/booth via the chat or by clicking their “call to action button” and if you attend a sponsored session your information will also be shared with the exhibitor/sponsors.|
|Include your name, job title & company name into our Online Database. You as the delegate will retain the right to not display your contact details such as emails, phone numbers & address.||Enable you to communicate directly with other attending delegates including our sponsors, delegates, partners, media etc in order to arrange face to face meetings at the event.||We have identified networking and face to face meetings as a legitimate interest of all delegates that are attending our events.|
|To comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements.||We may need to use or process your personal data to comply with some legal requirements, an example being health and safety or fire safety at an event.||Where we need to process your data for these reasons, the legal basis will be compliance with a legal obligation.|
We have selected advertising partners who we feel have a message/product/service that you would be of interest to you. You will receive occasional emails with messages from our advertisers that we send on their behalf. You can opt-out of any of the above email types at any time by customizing your email preferences.
We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the newsletter, at any time with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current services on this site shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users/visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data or who is considered inactive.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
By attending a CREtech event, you are entering an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
By agreeing to these terms, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording, and its release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by CREtech, its affiliated brands, and its representatives. You release CREtech, its employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or audio recordings, and you waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use of these materials. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by CREtech or the person or entity designated to do so by CREtech.