CREtech Releases Agenda At A Glance for West Coast Conference, CREtech San Diego, Taking Place This March 22-23
New York, NY (January, 19 2022) — CREtech, the world’s leading community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector, has released their agenda at a glance for the must-attend real estate technology conference, CREtech San Diego, which will take place this March 22-23 at the San Diego Convention Center.
The conference is anticipated to bring together over 1,000 of the world’s premier real estate professionals, and will feature notable tech, venture and real estate speakers from across the globe. Attendees will get a front row seat to can't miss presentations that will educate, inspire and connect them with leading c-suite speakers who are experts in built world innovation.
Industry leaders on the Main Stage include Mike Schall, CEO of Essex Property Trust, John Helm, Managing Director of RET Ventures, Ryan Marshall, President and CEO at PulteGroup, Inc, Brad Greiwe, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Fifth Wall, Sara Neff, Americas Head of Sustainability at Lendlease, Dallas Tanner, President & CEO of Invitation Homes and Travis Putnam, Managing Partner at Navitas Capital.
The Main Stage will cover every industry food group including, office, multifamily, single-family, construction, retail and much more. CREtech will release further agenda updates soon, including our exciting Innovation Stage agenda.
Main Stage Agenda at a Glance:
Day 1, March 22
- 10:00 AM: Keynote: Mike Schall, CEO of Essex Property Trust and John Helm, Managing Director of RET Ventures
- 10:45 AM: Panel: The Tenant's Perspective on Hybrid Work
- 11:30 AM: Fireside Chat: Will O'Donnell, Managing Partner, Prologis Ventures and Henrik Holland, SVP, Global Head of EV Charging at Prologis
- 1:00 PM: Symposium Takeover: Moody’s
- 2:30 PM: Keynote: Ryan Marshall, President and CEO at PulteGroup, Inc and Brad Greiwe, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Fifth Wall
- 3:15 PM: Climate Panel
Day 2, March 23
- 10:00 AM: Keynote: Sara Neff, Americas Head of Sustainability at Lendlease
- 10:45 AM: Keynote: Dallas Tanner, President & CEO of Invitation Homes and Travis Putnam, Managing Partner at Navitas Capital
- 11:30 AM: Fireside Chat: Stay Tuned!
- 1:00 PM: Symposium Takeover: To Be Announced!
- 2:30 PM: Panel: Productivity & Profitability: How ConTech Leads to Better Outcomes for GCs, Owners, & Beyond
- 3:15 PM: Keynote: To Be Announced Soon!
Real estate executives from around the world will attend the CREtech San Diego conference to network, uncover new investment opportunities, and acquire leading-edge products and services to enable digital transformation for the largest industry in the world. Attendees of CREtech’s debut in San Diego will discover the most innovative technology solutions, whilst connecting in-person with the most prestigious group of real estate tech professionals in the world.
CREtech is Reimagining Real Estate. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector. Our mission is to help the industry embrace, adopt, and future-proof its businesses. Our streaming, live/virtual events, and consulting platform inspires the next generation of ideas, processes, and people to champion the world's largest asset class. Learn More: cretech.com