Tune in to CREtech’s new limited virtual event series to hear from the most influential owners, investors, and leaders in proptech as they share their perspectives in a time of uncertainty.
CREtech Talks: The VC Perspective Part 1
Friday, March 27 2020 12:00 pm EST
From Accelerators to Early and Late Stage Investors, our three expert panelists will share their views on the impact of the pandemic in the short and long term as well as offer tips/suggestions for startups to help them navigate these uncharted waters. Moderated by THE ecosystem thought leader, Steve Weikal of MIT Center For Real Estate, this panel discussion featuring the most insightful and active venture investors in the proptech sector is a must-watch for anyone concerned about the future of our young industry.
All past and future episodes in this limited series will be available to watch here under Virtual Events.
Start Date: Friday, March 27, 2020 12:00 pm EST | End Date: Friday, March 27, 2020 1:00 pm EST
Host: Steve Weikal Head of Industry Relations, MIT Center for Real Estate
Guest: Jeffrey Berman General Partner, Camber Creek | Andrew Ackerman Managing Director, DreamIt Ventures | KP Reddy Founder, Shadow Ventures
What You’ll Hear
– The real estate tech venture capital market is about to undergo a massive stress test
– The biggest impact may not be on the venture capital side
– Real estate tech startups that are large consumers of capital to be hit the hardest
– Real estate tech companies may face a wall when raising capital from strategics
– Technology will soon be a matter of necessity for many real estate professionals