Catylist: A Better Alternative Mobile Listing App
In a previous post we reviewed Catylist, an alternative listing search application. While we've been keeping our eye on them, they've recently made huge strides in building a bigger and better product that is worthy of an update here on Real Estate Tech News.
So, Here's an Update
They still offer many of the same fundamentals, such as maintaining their mobile-friendly site, but have added significant improvements that include a new model and a new search engine:
- Their new free-to-search, pay-to-list model provides users with unlimited listings for $50/month
- The new search engine aggregates listings from over 30 partnering associations, imported data from national firms, and subscribers
- The optimized listing search engine offers considerably more speed, allowing near instant response times and also includes a radius searching tool
Catylist has also added a new tool, Propfeed, bringing data management to the list of helpful extras that come with the app. Here’s a breakdown of Propfeed and the rest of their products:
- Propfeed - a private, cloud-based list and transaction database, which allows you to syndicate, export in different formats, or use the brand new API to pull in your data in real time
- SiteLink - a mobile-friendly plugin that allows visitors to your website to search and view your sale & lease availabilities.
- Cmail - an email advertising service that lets you build an email brochure that Catylist distributes to their list of investors and brokers
- Sitefinder & EDCLink - integrate site selection tools and commercial properties into economic development websites
Overall, Catylist seems to have successfully leveraged their already unique product to create a more complete and comprehensive networking, data management, and marketing tool on top of a mobile search app.
Learn more about them by visiting their website.
Connect with Catylist on Twitter