Five Must Have Apps for Leasing Brokers
We've done a must have list for investment brokers and figured it was time to do one for leasing brokers, too. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Ten Eight App: The Formula for Decisions. Ten Eight is a groundbreaking mobile web app that allows tenants and brokers the ability to rate office buildings while on tour and compare scores side by side based on a person’s chosen weighted preferences. The design of the app captures live data from tours and sets out to revolutionize the way tenants, brokers, and landlords make commercial real estate decisions. Get this app »
2. LeaseMatrix: Dead Simple Lease Analysis. LeaseMatrix brings lease analysis for tenants and tenant advisors to the cloud. Access all your analysis from any device with an internet connection, including an iPad. Check out this amazing video of a complete lease analysis being created in under 2:30 minutes... on an iPad. Get this app »
3. Magic Plan: An Architect in Your Pocket. MagicPlan measures your rooms and draws your floor plan just by taking pictures. You can then get your floor plan in PDF, JPG and DXF format or publish an interactive floor plan on the web. With MagicPlan, everyone can create floor plans in minutes. Get this app »
4. Flyer.io: The Future of Real Estate Flyers. Kick the PDF addiction and begin integrating 360° panos and Google Maps into every one of your property listing flyers. Get this app »
5. ProspectNow Mobile App: Property Owner Lists on the Go. Search more than eight million commercial properties and six million building owners nationwide by location, size, property type, building details and more. Access owner mailing addresses and telephone numbers right from your phone. Get this app »
What other apps are MUST HAVES for leasing brokers?