SiteCompli: An Update
In case you missed the previous review about SiteCompli, don’t fret, because the article you’re reading right now contains the most relevant newsworthy information on the company that you’ll currently find on the Internet. That’s because at CRE App Review, we pride ourselves not only on being a platform for the education and exposure to the latest commercial real estate technology, but also the reeducation process, as these companies continue to evolve. After all, that’s what technology is about at the core: evolution. But, before delving into the exciting part, here’s a quick synopsis of who SiteCompli is and what they do:
The premise behind the site is simple. SiteCompli is a compliance monitoring solution designed for New York City property owners, service managers or contractors, which seeks to supply them with the most up-to-date information on the latest building codes and regulations. Users sign up and select the properties that they would like to follow in the company’s database. From there, there are a few different functionalities that the site employs, including:
- Data from Multiple Agencies for Multiple Properties– SiteCompli continuously and automatically compiles the most up-to-date information that pertains to your properties from multiple government organizations, while simultaneously tracking required inspections on equipment, job applications, permitting, and more.
- Alert, Track, and Inform– SiteCompli can be set up to trigger email alerts to any party of interest on each user’s team in the event that there is something that needs to be attended to immediately. It also keeps track of building performance and compiles reports that both track progress, as well as serve to identify any developing issues before they become expensive problems.
- Organize All of Your Newfound Data– SiteCompli not only supplies you with the latest information about your portfolio, it allows you to organize it using document storage and seamlessly synchronize any pertinent information to your calendar.
- Never Miss a Hearing– SiteCompli keeps track of all of your hearings and sends you automated reminders.
- Resolve Complaints Before They Turn Into Violations– SiteCompli alerts you when a complaint has been filed in the city, so you have a chance to rectify any issues before city inspectors can issue you a violation.
- Never Incur Fines Due to Missed Inspections– SiteCompli provides a clear snapshot of what major inspections are coming up, allowing you to avoid the automatic violations and fines that result from missing an inspections
So, what’s new with SiteCompli? After adding over 500,000 offline violation copies to their document retrieval website VioCopies.com, including especially tough-to-find ones (such as FDNY Violation Orders, Sidewalk Violations, and ECB Violations), they're more up-to-date than ever now. This should come as good news to NYC-based property owners/managers, because the site now boasts the most comprehensive database for documents of these types in the entire city. Access to VioCopies.com is completely free for all SiteCompli users, so if you were looking for a new reason to give them a shot, this may be it. As for current users, feel free to hold hands and rejoice! Just kidding, but seriously, you had to be a little enthused about this update!