Top 20 Real Estate Tech Leaders to Follow on Twitter
Top 20 Leaders on Twitter
- Coy Davidson (@CoyDavidsonCRE) – The latest trends in both real estate and development.
- Daniel Ceniceros (@connectdjc) – Founder and president of Connect Media, which connects people, information, and data for making commercial real estate deals easier to complete.
- Jonathan Wasserstrum (@jmwass) – CEO of TheSquareFoot, a full-service technology-based brokerage firm.
- Seth Williams (@retipsterseth) – Founder of REtipster, Seth provides insight into technology, trends, and strategies.
- Laura Monroe (@lauramonroe) – Shares links for the latest blogs, articles, and news, as well as the most innovative tools and technologies used by Realtors.
- Stefan Swanepoel (@Swanepoel) – Host of the annual T3 Summit and author of more than 30 best-selling books who features conference updates along with personal wisdom.
- Andrew Fortune (@greatcolohomes) – Offers information about new website design ideas for more efficient selling.
- Daren Phillipy (@dphillipy) – Host of Realtor Roundtable podcast and founder of Real Estate Tech Training.
- Dennis Fassett (@dennisfassett) – Real estate investor who shares information about crowdfunding platforms and more.
- Tyler Zey (@TylerZey) – Professional real estate agent who shares tips for creating keyword mountains on your website with Google.
- Rajeev Sajja (@rsajja) – Vice president of Digital Innovation who delivers business value through technology and digital media.
- Shaun York (@HomesDotCom) – Executive director of technology for Homes.com who offers technological solutions.
- Jeff Finn (@jeff_finn) – CEO of Realnex who is currently working with partners to build a fully integrated and holistic technological solution for professionals in the real estate arena.
- Stefan Martinovic (@stefancreate) – Founder of Create, an innovative solution that organizes property and building information, including market data, citywide properties, and immersive 3-D maps.
- Ash Zandieh (@AZandieh) – Founder of RE:Tech who is working on Falkon, a real estate tech solution via a free iOS app.
- Pierce Neinken (@Pierce9ken) – Founder of Pierce Neinken and industry leader on emerging and innovative technologies.
- Ben & Dan Miller (@BenMillerise and @dan__miller) – Co-founders of Fundrise, which provides access to investment opportunities through a simple transparent platform.
- Richard Sarkis (@richsarkis) – CEO of Reonomy who is revolutionizing the real estate industry through a sites research platform.
- Riggs Kubiak (@RiggsKubiak) – Founder of Honest Buildings, an automated procurement workflow and bid management platform used by building owners.
- Robert Reffkin (@RobReffkin) – Founder of Compass, which provides buyers, renters, and sellers of NYC-based residences a smarter search engine experience.
Of course, there are many additional experts who offer information on technology and actual technology solutions that benefit different professionals within the real estate industry. However, those mentioned are considered among the best and, therefore, well worth following on the Twitter social media platform.