CREtech CIO Ashkán Zandieh to Host Discussion on “Venture Capital in Retail Real Estate Tech” at ICSC’s RECon
The Global Retail Real Estate Convention to be held on May 19 - May 22 in Las Vegas
New York, NY (May 20, 2019) — CREtech (CREtech.com), the largest event, data and content platform covering the commercial real estate tech industry, has announced its Chief Intelligence Officer, Ashkán Zandieh will host several discussions on technology's impact on retail and real estate at ICSC’s Innovation Exchange at RECon on Monday May 20 & Tuesday May 21, 2019at
An expert on venture capital investments in real estate tech, Zandieh will lead several discussions including, VC investments in retail real estate tech, the future of smart cities, and more. Attendees will learn how professionals in commercial real estate should be preparing themselves for the profound impact that tech is having as a result of this massive tech investment and innovation.
Agenda & Speakers
Venture Capital Investing in Retail Real Estate Tech
Monday, May 20, 2019 | 9:30 am | Innovation Exchange - Grand Lobby
- Dan Wenhold, Co-Head of Retail Investments, Fifth Wall Ventures
- Andrea Jang, Head of Growth, Americas, JLL
- Jesse Franklin, Vice President Investments & Innovation, Macerich
- Zachary Aarons, Co-Founder, MetaProp
CRE: Disrupted! Innovative leaders disrupting the CRE industry
Monday, May 20, 2019 | 2:30 pm | Innovation Exchange - Grand Lobby
- Bryan Colin, Co-Founder and CEO, VirtualAPT
- Mohamed Haouache, CEO,Storefront
- David Gull, CEO, Outer Realm
The Future of Smart Cities!
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 | 10:00 am | Innovation Exchange - Grand Lobby
- Christopher Bledsoe, Co-Founder & CEO, Ollie
- Aric Ohana, Co-Founder, Envoy
- Bryan Copley, Co-Founder & CEO, CityBldr
Understanding the Data Driving Retail Real Estate
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 | 2:30 pm | Innovation Exchange - Grand Lobby
- Chris Aronson, Chief Commercial Officer, CompStak
- Joseph Lee, Co-Founder & CEO, Locate.ai
- Drew Breunig, Senior Vice President, PlaceIQ
CREtech is the largest event and data platform in the commercial real estate tech industry. The platform features the most well attended conferences in the industry, hand selected daily news, the largest directory of tech startups serving the industry and respected market research.
About CREtech Research & Insights
CREtech Research & Insights (R&I) is the global leader in real estate tech research and advisory. The R&I division tracks and measures over 7,000 private real estate tech companies along with venture capital investments, globally.
ICSC serves the global retail real estate industry. We provide our 70,000+ member network in over 100 countries with invaluable resources, connections and industry insights, and actively work together to shape public policy. For more information about ICSC visit www.icsc.org.