CREtech Releases Agenda for Europe’s Most Important Real Estate Technology Networking Conference, CREtech London, This October 27-28
New York, NY (September 23, 2021) — CREtech, the world’s leading community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector, releases agenda to their in-person real estate technology conference, CREtech London, taking place this 27 & 28 October.
The conference is anticipated to bring together over 1,000 of the world’s premier real estate professionals, and will feature two stages full of cutting-edge content showcasing notable tech, venture and real estate speakers from across Europe. The conference will also cover a range of topics, from the race to net zero, to data evolution, while attendees will have the opportunity to connect in-person with the most prestigious group of real estate tech professionals.
Agenda at a Glance:
Attendees will get a front row seat to main stage presentations that will educate, inspire and connect them with leading c-suite speakers who are experts in built world innovation. CREtech will release further agenda updates soon.
Day 1, October 27
- 10:00 AM: Conference Kickoff and Welcome
- 10:05 AM: Keynote: Theo Blackwell, Chief Digital Officer, Office of the Mayor of London, Greater London Authority
- 10:40 AM: Buying, Selling, Leasing: How marketplaces are the new way CRE is transacting
- 11:15 AM: Data Evolution: From predictive analytics to monetization
- 12:00 PM: Keynote: Alexander Gebauer, CEO West Europe, Allianz Real Estate
- 1:40 PM: Keynote: Richard Croft, Executive Chairman, M7 Real Estate
- 2:15 PM: Climate Symposium Welcome
- 2:30 PM: Climate Tech Talk
- 3:05 PM: The Race To Net Zero: Landlords And Occupiers Leading the Way
- 3:50 PM: Climate Keynote: Guy Grainger, Global Head of Sustainability Services & ESG, JLL; Vice President, British Property Federation
Day 2, October 28
- 9:45 AM: Conference Kickoff and Welcome
- 10:00 AM: Keynote: Hilary Reynolds, Global Head of Product Management - Advisory & Transactions, CBRE
- 10:35 AM: The Hybrid Work Revolution: The disruption of how and where we work
- 11:20 AM: Urban Resilience: Creating communities that bounce back
- 1:05 PM: VCs Leading The Way In Climate Investing
- 1:50 PM: M&A: The Growing Consolidation of PropTech
- 2:35 PM: Keynote: Mikkel Bülow-Lehnsby, Co-Founder and Chairman, NREP; Co-Founder and Partner, 2150
CREtech’s live debut conference since acquisition of FUTURE PropTech in 2019, will be hosted at one of London’s premiere event venues, Magazine London, located in the heart of Greenwich Peninsula, boasting over 19,994 sq meters of space and views of Canary Wharf.
To register and learn more about the event, click here.
CREtech is Reimagining Real Estate. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector. Our mission is to help the industry embrace, adopt, and future-proof its businesses. Our streaming, live/virtual events, and consulting platform inspires the next generation of ideas, processes, and people to champion the world's largest asset class.
Explore the community: CREtech.com