Leading Retail Technology Providers to Exhibit at ICSC’s Innovation Exchange at RECon 2019
CREtech and ICSC
CREtech partners with ICSC to create “Innovation Exchange” featuring 20+ leading retail real estate tech companies as well as curated programming from top industry thought leaders
New York, NY (April 17, 2019) — CREtech (CREtech.com), the largest event, data and content platform covering the commercial real estate tech industry, has once again partnered with the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) to organize and host their “Innovation Exchange” at RECon, the largest global gathering of retail real estate professionals. RECon will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center on May 19-22, 2019.
Prominently displayed at RECon, Innovation Exchange exhibitors will showcase the latest in commercial real estate technologies and next generation customer experience solutions for the retail sector. Attendees will discover cutting-edge retail tech in commercial real estate, featuring the latest in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Digital Transformation and more.
Hand selected by a committee of leading tech experts at CREtech and ICSC, exhibitors at Innovation Exchange will provide key decision makers a first-hand look at their company’s leading-edge products and services that are driving the convergence of digital and physical shopping behaviors.
Attendees will get to meet with the following exhibitors:
- Athena Security: Athena is an AI-driven software solution for workplace safety and protection concerns, as well as a customer loyalty platform. We use your existing security cameras to notify you when someone in your establishment has fallen down, or of potential threatening behavior as it unfolds. You'll also be notified when we utilize facial recognition to alert you that your VIP customers have arrived. Our artificial intelligence platform can help you provide better customer service while preventing crime & workplace safety issues at the same time!
- Buxton Company: Buxton and CoStar announce strategic relationship. Visit us at the Innovation Exchange to learn how this is changing the real estate industry as we know it.
- Counect International Technology: Counect, a technology-innovative company focused on retail integrated formats, provides clients with total solutions for sales data collection and smart analytics services. Counect has three product lines: retail sales data collection service, retail sales data smart analytics service, and featured mobile payment products and service, to jointly serve the global retail integrated market.
- Express Image Digital: Express Image Digital is your interactive wayfinding specialist with an unequaled passion and dedicated focus to design and build elite wayfinding solutions. Our end-to-end software, hardware, and creative design offerings deliver great guest experiences and include the most comprehensive software feature and integration options. Want ease of doing business? Our implementation processes, customer support systems, and content management features make it happen. We truly build real and authentic partnerships.
- Mallcomm: Mallcomm by Toolbox Group is the fastest growing, most advanced and proven, real estate user experience, occupier engagement and operations management technology. It is creating community and driving efficiency in more than 250 malls across Europe and the USA including Mall of America and Westfield World Trade Centre.
- Marble: Marble is creating intelligent delivery robots to reliably and securely transport goods in a way that is safe and accessible to everyone. By improving last mile delivery, we can help businesses compete and stay connected to their customers.
- NTrust: NTrust is the leader in using Artificial Intelligence and Analytics to create a unique software platform for Commercial Real Estate lease administration. The REmaap platform auto-annotates leases, provides workflow and document management, and uses Analytics to provide a totally customizable dashboard and granular view of portfolio data.
- Obsess VR/AR: Platform for experiential commerce, which uses VR and AR to enable immersive shopping experiences. Obsess can be used to increase the reach of retail stores by putting them online and making them accessible and shoppable from anywhere in the world at any time.
- Placer.ai: Placer.ai is the world’s most advanced foot traffic analytics platform allowing anyone in the retail industry to instantly generate insights into any physical place for a deeper understanding of audiences and competition.
- RPM: A Real Estate and Project Management company focusing on franchisors and franchisees to reach targeted unit growth.
- Smarter Listings: Smarter Listings is the world's first collaborative property visualization platform that enables real estate professionals to experience and collaborate on anywhere at any time with their tenants, buyers, or fellow brokers.
- Virtual APT: VirtualAPT builds autonomous robots to create immersive, guided, moving 360° degree video tours of physical locations. They created a new way to visit, lease and purchase properties, tour hotels, and shop online.
- Zero-In: Zero-In is a turnkey, digital agency that provides shopping center guest experience solutions.
In addition to direct access to participating technology companies’ products and services, RECon programming will include curated and exclusive content presented at Innovation Exchange by industry leaders in the space and discussions about the hottest trends in the sector.
ICSC serves the global retail real estate industry. We provide our 70,000+ member network in over 100 countries with invaluable resources, connections and industry insights, and actively work together to shape public policy. For more information about ICSC visit www.icsc.org.
CREtech is the largest event, data and content platform in the commercial real estate tech industry. The platform features the most well attended conferences in the industry, hand selected daily news, the largest directory of tech startups serving the industry and respected market research.
CREtech is owned and operated by The News Funnel, the leading content, connectivity and event platform devoted to the commercial real estate industry.