CREtech Affordable Housing Launches NEW Podcast Series Devoted to Educating and Inspiring the Built World to Address the Housing Affordability Crisis
New York, NY — CREtech, the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological and sustainable innovation in the real estate sector, has announced a new CREtech Affordable Housing podcast in partnership with Second Century Ventures, one of the most respected and active PropTech investors in the industry.
The CREtech Affordable Housing initiative was launched in 2022 to raise awareness of technology’s role in solving the affordable housing crisis and to be a comprehensive resource for professionals to discover startups, venture investors, thought-leaders and real estate companies leading the way in affordable housing tech investment.
Affordable housing is one of the largest global problems to solve. Part of the solution will be through technology such as new building techniques, financing solutions, and land development tech, among others.
In this series, host of the podcast, Ashley Stinton, Executive Director, Second Century Ventures & REACH, sits down with experts, leaders, advocates and innovators from the technology, public and private sectors on the front lines of driving instrumental change in affordable housing. The series aims to educate, raise awareness and showcase the unique solutions having the largest impact on solving this global crisis.
Season 1 of the CREtech Affordable Housing Podcast features:
- Michael Beckerman, CEO, CREtech & Tyler Thompson, Managing Partner, Second Century Ventures - The Inaugural Affordable Housing Podcast Series Launch
- Ofo Ezeugwu, Founder & CEO, WYL - The Affordable Housing Market Landscape Unwrapped
- Christine Wendell, Co-Founder & CEO, Pronto Housing - Past, Present & Future for Affordable Housing
- Atticus LeBlanc, CEO, Pad Split - Tackling Housing Supply & Accessibility Head On
- Sharon Wilson Géno, President Elect, National Multifamily Housing Council - Pathing The Way With Public & Private Partnerships
- Jordan Moss, Founder, Catalyst Housing Group - Housing Is A Basic Human Need
- Warrick Swift, Marketing Director, and Ray Costello, Managing Director of US, Property Inspect - Reshaping Compliance and Inspections in Housing
Listen to the podcast via CREtech+ here.
To stay up to date on affordable housing tech trends and topics, join the CREtech Affordable Housing community here.
CREtech is Reimagining Real Estate. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector. Our mission is to help the industry embrace, adopt, and future proof its businesses. Our streaming, live/virtual events, and consulting platform inspires the next generation of ideas, processes, and people to champion the world's largest asset class. Learn More: CREtech.com
About Second Century Ventures
Second Century Ventures (SCV), the strategic investment arm of the National Association of REALTORS®, is the most active global real estate technology fund. SCV helps scale its portfolio companies across the world's largest industries including real estate, financial services, banking, home services, and insurance. Second Century Ventures also operates the award-winning REACH technology growth program. Learn More: scv.vc