CREtech Launches Season 8 Of Climate Cast, A Podcast Series Devoted To Educating and Inspiring The Built World To Address The Climate Crisis
New York, NY (November 16, 2023) — CREtech, the leading global technology and sustainability conference company devoted to Reimagining the Built World, recently announced the launch of season 8 of Climate Cast. The CREtech Climate Cast, is a podcast series devoted to educating, inspiring, and leading the built environment to address the world’s biggest crisis - climate change.
Motivated by academic research that the real estate industry is the single largest contributor to climate change, the CREtech Climate Cast aims to galvanize the real estate industry to address the ongoing climate crisis. Hosted by CREtech’s CEO Michael Beckerman, listeners will have the opportunity to tune into in-depth conversations with leading real estate and tech innovators, as they discuss ways in which they are driving transformational change to decarbonize the Built World.
Each episode dives into current and future climate tech trends while unpacking investment best practices and climate tech success stories.
Season 8 of the Climate Cast features:
- Michael Daschle, SVP, Sustainability, Brookfield Properties | Unpacking Commitments and Strategies for Net-Zero Carbon
- Anja Kristina Köhler, Head of Sustainability, EDGE | The World Needs Better Buildings
- Stonly Blue, Partner, Third Sphere | Building a Better World For Everyone
- Micah Kotch, Partner, Blackhorn Ventures | Investing In The Future's Resources
- Martin Powell, Group Sustainability Director, Axa | An Alternative Perspective On Climate Change
- Anneli Tostar, CEO & Co-Founder & Nicole Granath, COO & Co-Founder, Tangible Materials | Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!
- Mike Kazmierczak, Vice President, Decarbonization Office, Schneider Electric | Strategize, Digitize, Decarbonize
To stay up to date on leading climate tech trends and topics, join the CREtech Climate Community here.
CREtech is Reimagining the Built World. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to driving innovation and sustainability in the real estate sector. Our mission is to drive tech adoption and innovation in the Built world by organizing two large-scale conferences annually in New York and London. Learn more: CREtech.com.