CREtech Releases Agenda at a Glance for Flagship Conference, CREtech New York, this October 12-13, 2022
New York, NY (August 11, 2022) — CREtech, the world’s leading community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector, has released their agenda at a glance for CREtech’s flagship conference, CREtech New York, which will take place this October 12-13 at Pier 36.
The conference is anticipated to bring together over 1,500 of the world’s premier real estate professionals, and will feature notable tech, venture and real estate speakers from across the globe. Attendees will get a front row seat to can't-miss presentations that will educate, inspire and connect them with leading C-Suite speakers who are experts in built world innovation.
Keynote speakers featured on the Main Stage include Laura Hines-Pierce, Co-CEO, Hines, Willy Walker, Chairman & CEO, Walker & Dunlop, Sonny Kalsi, Co-CEO, BentallGreenOak, Michael Phillips, President, Jamestown, Michael Turner, President, Oxford Properties and Richard Croft, Executive Chairman, M7 Real Estate.
Main Stage Agenda at a Glance:
Day 1, October 12
9:45 AM: Keynote Conversation
- Laura Hines-Pierce, Co-CEO, Hines
- Max Gross, Editor in Chief, Commercial Observer
10:30 AM: Building the Metaverse
- Michael Phillips, President, Jamestown
- Hrish Lotlikar, Co-Founder & CEO, Superworld
- Ryan Freedman, Founder & General Partner, Alpaca VC
11:15 AM: Trends in Multifamily Tech
- Adam Demuyakor, Founder and Managing Partner, Wilshire Lane Capital
- Jeff Jerden, Chief Operating Officer, Veritas Investments
- Scott Wesson, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer, UDR
12 PM: Lunch
1:00 PM: Fireside Chat
- Sach Diwan, Global Head of Product, LaSalle Investment Management
- Taylor Odegard, Founder & CEO, Chairman, Head of Innovation, NavigatorCRE
2:30 PM: Technology Insights From The World’s Leading Real Estate Companies
- Sineesh Keshav, Managing Director, Chief Technology Officer, Prologis
- Ilene Goldfine, Chief Digital Strategy Officer, Hines
- Ross Rudd, Director of Technology & Innovation, Bridge Investment Group
- David McGuinness, Head of Business Development, Openpath
3:15 PM: Keynote Conversation
- Sonny Kalsi, Co-CEO, BentallGreenOak
- Mark Grinis, Americas Real Estate, Hospitality, and Construction Industry Markets Leader, EY
4PM: Global VC Perspectives
- Raj Singh, Managing Partner, JLL Spark Venture Fund
- Faisal Butt, CEO & Founder, Pi Labs
- Liza Benson, Partner, Moderne Ventures
Day 2, October 13
9:45 AM: Keynote
- Willy Walker, Chairman & CEO, Walker & Dunlop
10:30 AM: Superstar Climate Keynote TBA Soon!
11:15 AM: How Leading Real Estate Companies Are Embracing Innovation
- Sara Shank, Managing Director, Global Head of Innovation, PGIM Real Estate
- Niraj Patel, Chief Information Officer, Greystone
- Dan Jackson, Managing Director & Chief Information Officer, Starwood Capital Group
- Jesse Carrillo, Chief Innovation Officer The Howard Hughes Corporation
- L.D. Salmanson, CEO and Co-Founder, Cherre
12 PM: Lunch
1 PM: Top Real Estate Companies Embracing Sustainability
- Jonathan Flaherty, Global Head - Sustainability and Building Technology Innovation, Tishman Speyer Properties
- Ben Myers, Vice President, Sustainability, Boston Properties (BXP)
- Rob Simpson, Senior Director, Sustainability, Ivanhoé Cambridge
- Kelly Soljacich, Director of EST Innovation, LaSalle Investment Management
- Tasha Norman, Executive Editor Young Professional's Network | Market Development, ALM Media LLC
1:45 PM: How Leading Corporations Are Utilizing Technology To Create The New Workplaces Of The Future
- Tiffany Mizen, Head of Real Estate & Facilities, Bridgewater Associates, LP
- Haniel Lynn, CEO, Kastle
- James Pellatt, Director of Innovation, GPE
- Patrick McGrath, EVP, Chief Information Officer, Head of Client Technologies, Savills
2:30 PM: Keynote
- Sandeep Davé, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, CBRE
3:15 PM: Keynote Conversation
- Michael Turner, President, Oxford Properties
- Richard Croft, Executive Chairman, M7 Real Estate Ltd
- Nick Romito, CEO, VTS
Attendees will get a front row seat to sessions and presentations across five stages; the Main Stage, Innovation Stage, and brand new Ask Me Anything Stage, and Climate and Affordable Housing Stages. CREtech will release further agenda updates soon.
Real estate executives from around the world will attend the CREtech New York conference to network, uncover new investment opportunities, and acquire leading-edge products and services to enable digital transformation for the largest industry in the world. Attendees of CREtech’s flagship event in New York will discover the most innovative technology solutions, whilst connecting in-person with the most prestigious group of real estate tech professionals in the world.
To register and learn more about CREtech New York, click here.
To learn more about partnerships and sponsorships, click here.
CREtech is Reimagining Real Estate. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector. Our mission is to help the industry embrace, adopt, and future-proof its businesses. Our streaming, live/virtual events, and consulting platform inspires the next generation of ideas, processes, and people to champion the world's largest asset class. Learn More: cretech.com