CREtech Virtual Demo Day to Feature Cutting-Edge Startups Exhibiting at CREtech London 2023, Powered by hub.brussels & PropTech Lab on May 3
Discover Leading Real Estate Technology Providers At CREtech’s Virtual Demo Day
New York, NY (April 3, 2023) — CREtech, the world’s leading community of professionals devoted to technological and sustainable innovation in the real estate sector, announced that they are holding a Virtual Demo Day powered by hub.brussels and Proptechlab on May 3 at 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST featuring real estate technology startups exhibiting at CREtech London this May 10-11.
Attendees of CREtech’s Virtual Demo Day can expect live demos from the most cutting-edge and innovative companies in the field. In this special edition, attendees will get a first look at some of the exhibiting companies at CREtech’s first conference of 2023 in London. Virtual Demo Day is the most efficient way to discover revolutionized solutions that real estate companies should be incorporating into their portfolio to stay one step ahead of competitors.
May 3rd Participating Companies:
- DeltaQ: DeltaQ has developed predictive control algorithms that drastically change how buildings operate. Our innovative solutions improve thermal comfort for the occupants, create control transparency for operators and allow buildings to interact flexibly with the grid. We have the knowledge, means and commitment to set new standards for building performance.
- Workero: Workero = An end-to-end Workspace software designed for building owners, tenants and landlords. Start creating your very own smart workplace! It shouldn’t be difficult to reserve time and space at the office. Our flexible approach for reserving offices is intended to be an end-to-end solution providing answers to usage of office space for tenants and building owners.
- Coloc Housing GREAT HOMES ARE Better Shared. Coliving rooms in design housing in Belgium, shared with people you choose
- Ask Nestor: Meet Ask Nestor, your is an all-in-one digital service app for corporate and residential communities. Ask Nestor brings together innovative services, critical building information, up-to-date news and efficient personal assistance on iOS, Android and Web applications.
- ENKY: The next generation furnishing solution. Furniture-as-a-service. High quality, eco-friendly furniture delivered and assembled to you, for a monthly fee.
- Evenisto: We are a hybrid solution that designs, builds and manages exceptional & ephemeral mixed-use spaces in Belgium and beyond, offered by some of the best real estate promoters & property owners on the one hand and works with renowned professionals/ project holders with unique concepts/ solutions* on the other.
- Facility Lockers: Facility Lockers provides an additional solution for connected buildings. Contribute to the Smart Building trend in your residential or office buildings. Connected parcel box for the delivery/collection and return of parcels at any time and in complete safety.
- Rock.estate: We specialize in the remote and real-time evaluation of buildings on a country-wide scale to help companies understand their customers’ houses. Through a combination of open geodata and AI, Rock.estate extracts and calculates relevant building information for any address (currently in Belgium) such as accurate 3D models, a wide range of building characteristics and different valuations.
- Smooved: We help your real estate agency create more ambassadors, so that 8 of your next 10 mandates come from repeat clients and word of mouth – just like with the most profitable agencies.
- BitaGreen: We deliver integrated solutions to assess the impact of GI on water (quantity and quality), environmental, and social aspects coping with increased urbanization and projected climate change scenarios.
hub.brussels believes that entrepreneurship is one of the most powerful tools to bring out the best in Brussels in terms of innovation, internationalisation and socio-economic impact. We work with entrepreneurs based in Brussels and elsewhere and with our partners to create a modern urban economy that lives up to its social and environmental values. Entrepreneurship is a motor for positive change. Therefore, it must be accessible to all. Proptechlab’s mission is to foster innovation and ease the digital transformation of the real estate and the construction sectors.
To register FREE for Virtual Demo Day click here or to demo your product at CREtech’s next Virtual Demo Day, click here to apply and learn more.
Over 1,500 leading real estate professionals, including owners, landlords, occupiers and other decision makers, are expected to attend CREtech London this spring to network, uncover new investment opportunities, and acquire cutting-edge products and services that are at the forefront of the industry’s digital transformation. To learn more and register for CREtech London, click here.
CREtech is Reimagining Real Estate. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector. Our mission is to help the industry embrace, adopt, and future proof its businesses. Our streaming, live/virtual events, and consulting platform inspires the next generation of ideas, processes, and people to champion the world's largest asset class. Learn more: CREtech.com
About PropTech Lab
PropTech Lab is the Belgian & Luxembourgish community of construction and real estate innovators. They gather 285 company members (startups, corporates, investors & service providers). Their mission is to raise awareness and foster innovation in the construction & real estate sectors among members and empower them to take action. They aim to ease the digital and sustainable transformation of the industry. Learn more: proptechlab.be