Awards Recognize the Best Real Estate Tech Sites in the Industry
Voting Now Open for 5th Annual Real Estate Tech Awards (#RETAS)
NEW YORK - (October 1, 2018) – CREtech, the leading event, content and connectivity platform for the commercial real estate tech sector, announced today that they are now accepting applications for the 5th Annual Real Estate Tech Awards (#RETAS). Backed by the leading VCs, Angel Investors, and Corporate Investors in the commercial real estate tech industry, the awards are open to any startup or technology company servicing the industry.
The #RETAS are designed to determine the 2018 leaders in the commercial real estate technology sector in the following categories:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Coworking/Pop Up Retail
- CRM & Marketing
- Crowdfunding & Capital Sourcing
- Geospatial & Mapping
- Imaging and Virtual Reality
- Listing Marketplace
- Operations & Administration
- Research & Analytics
- Smart Buildings
- Tech-Enhanced Brokerage
- Transaction & Underwriting
The #RETAS are the most important and recognized awards for tech startups and founders. This year, CREtech has recruited the leading VC's, Angel Investors, and Corporate Investors in the commercial real estate tech industry to serve as judges to determine the 2018 #RETAS winners. Winners will be announced live at the CREtech New York Venture Conference on December 6 and invited to attend an exclusive and intimate Meet-and-Greet. The 2018 judges include:
- Fifth Wall
- Bain Capital
- Dreamit Ventures
- Navitas Capital
- Real Estate Technology Ventures
- Camber Creek
- First American Title National Commercial Services
- Frank Sorrentino, Chairman & CEO, ConnectOne Bank
- Dror Poleg, Owner, Rethinking.RE
- Dave Eisenberg, SVP, Digital Enablement & Technology, CBRE
- David Knowles, Managing Director, Stanfield Partners
- Elie Finegold, Real Estate and Technology Entrepreneur
- Rick Haughey, Vice President, Industry Technology Initiatives, NMHC
- Antony Slumbers, Strategic Innovation in Real Estate, antonyslumbers.com
- Michael Beckerman, CEO, CREtech
“The growth of CREtech as an industry has truly been astonishing over the past year and our #RETAS were created to recognize the amazing innovation taking place in the space,” stated Lindsey Imperatore, Director of Marketing, CREtech. “With so many startups now on the scene we decided to turn to an elite panel of Judges this year, selected as the most important thought leaders in our space, to determine the best sites in CREtech,” Imperatore concluded.
To learn more and submit your application for the 2018 Real Estate Tech Awards, click here.
Our mission at CREtech is to connect the commercial real estate and tech sectors, bringing a new age of innovation, investment and growth to the industry. The platform features the largest events, most comprehensive aggregated news database and company directory in the sector. CREtech is owned and operated by The News Funnel, the leading content, connectivity and event platform devoted to the commercial real estate industry.
To learn more visit www.cretech.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.