CREtech Announces Final List of Industry Speakers for October 16 and 17th NYC Conference
The World’s Most Influential Commercial Real Estate Tech Conference Is Coming To Brooklyn This Week
New York, NY (October 11, 2019) — CREtech (cretech.com), the leading event, content and connectivity platform for the commercial real estate technology industry has announced its final list of confirmed speakers for their flagship NYC conference. The 2019 CREtech NYC Conference will be held this week on October 16th and 17th at Dock 72 in Brooklyn and will be the largest commercial real estate tech conference to be held in NYC in 2019.
The two-day conference will feature presentations, panel discussions, and demos from leaders in venture capital, real estate, brokerage, finance, and technology. Confirmed speakers are as follows:
- Owen D. Thomas, CEO, Boston Properties
- David Weiden, Partner, Khosla Ventures
- Brendan Wallace, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Fifth Wall Ventures
- Brad Greiwe, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Fifth Wall Ventures
- Lisa Picard, President & CEO, EQ Office (a Blackstone company)
- Karen Hollinger, SVP, Strategic Initiatives, AvalonBay Communities
- Michael Rudin, Senior Vice President, Rudin Management Company
- Will O’Donnell, Managing Partner, Prologis Ventures
- Sudeep Doshi, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Steve Weikal, Head of Industry Relations, MIT Center for Real Estate
- Michael Yang, Managing Partner, OMERS Ventures
- Geoffrey Kasselman, SIOR, LEED AP, CEO, Op2mize Energy, LLC
- Dave Eisenberg, Partner, Zigg Capital
- Minta Kay, Partner & Chair of Global Real Estate Industry Group, Goodwin
- Britt Zaffir, CEO, Kin
- Jenny Wong, Managing Director, Tishman Speyer
- Scott Evans, Chief Digital Officer, Related Hudson Yards
- Kenneth Finnegan, CTO & Managing Director of Technology, Related Hudson Yards
- Ben Liao, Managing Director, Colliers Proptech Accelerator Powered by Techstars
- Mihir Shah, Co-CEO, JLL Technologies
- Yishai Lerner, Co-CEO, JLL Technologies
- KP Reddy, Founder, Shadow Ventures
- Arnie Sriaskandarajah, Partner, Round Hill Ventures
- Andrea Jang, Head of Growth, Americas, JLL Spark
- Riggs Kubiak, SVP, Owner Strategy, Procore Technologies
- Seth Rosenberg, Investor, Greylock Partners
- Maureen Waters, President, Ten-X Commercial
- Peter Grant, Deputy Editor, Real Estate at The Wall Street Journal
- Nicole LeBlanc, Director of Investments & Partnerships at Sidewalk Labs
Over 2,000 real estate executives from around the world will attend the event to network, uncover new investment opportunities, and acquire leading-edge products and services to enable digital transformation for the largest industry in the world.
“This week’s CREtech NYC conference will feature the most prestigious speakers ever assembled on one stage for a commercial real estate tech conference,” stated Michael Beckerman, CEO, CREtech.com. “As with all of our conferences, we work diligently to present the professionals who are truly leading the way in innovation, investment and adoption in this young, but fast growing sector. Anyone who wants to see the future of commercial real estate, should attend this two day conference in Brooklyn this Wednesday and Thursday, “Beckerman concluded.
CREtech will also announce at the event the winners of the Real Estate Tech Awards (RETAS) to spotlight the most innovative real estate tech companies. The RETAS have become the gold standard in the awards program for the most innovative companies that have achieved excellence in the greater real estate tech ecosystem. Winners will demo their products and services on stage.
To purchase conference passes, click here.
CREtech is the leading media and events company servicing the greater real estate and technology community. Our mission at CREtech is to connect the real estate and tech sector by hosting engaging conferences, publishing research, and content.
CREtech is owned and operated by The News Funnel, the leading content, connectivity and event platform devoted to the commercial real estate industry.
To learn more about becoming a sponsor, a list of upcoming events and other exciting news, please click here or email email@example.com.