CREtech Returns To New York To Host Largest Ever Industry Event on December 6
Sixth Annual NYC CREtech Event expected to host over 700 industry professionals
New York, NY (October 30, 2018) — CREtech (cretech.com), the leading event, content and connectivity platform for the commercial real estate industry will be returning to New York on December 6th, 2018 at Terminal 5 for the largest gathering of commercial real estate tech investors ever assembled.
The CREtech New York Venture Conference will feature over 30 renowned speakers from the leading Angel, Accelerator, Venture Capital, Private Equity, Landlord and Brokerage firms in commercial real estate tech. The revolutionary conference will provide attendees with an unparalleled view of the most important investment and product trends in the CREtech sector.
The CREtech New York Venture Conference will also provide exceptional networking opportunities with 700+ commercial real estate professionals, thought-leaders and more in attendance from around the world, with dozens of the leading startups displaying their leading-edge products and services at the event as well.
CREtech is proud to announce the agenda for the conference:
9:45am: “The Accelerators: What’s Next In CREtech”
- Jonathan Schultz, Co-Founder and Managing Principal, Onyx Equities (moderator)
- Andrew Ackerman, Managing Director, DreamIt Ventures
- Constance Freedman, Founder and Managing Partner, Moderne Ventures
- K.P. Reddy, Founder, Shadow Ventures
10:15am: “Be On the Side of the Angels: Angel Investors in CREtech”
- Elie Finegold, Entrepreneur In Residence, MetaProp NYC (moderator)
- Arteen Arabshahi, Principal and Founding Member, Fika Ventures
- Travis Connors, Partner, Building Ventures
- Kurt Ramirez, General Partner, Nine Four Ventures
- Ed Walters, General Partner, Tamarisc Ventures
10:45am: Networking Break
11:15am: “Niche Investors in CREtech”
- Linda Isaacson, Senior VP, Director of Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics, First American Title (moderator)
- Roberto Charvel, Chief Executive Officer, Vander Capital Partners
- Brad Dockser, Chief Executive Officer, Green Generation Solutions
- Kevin Shtofman, Technology Strategy Lead and Real Estate, Deloitte
- Julie Lein, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Urban Innovation Fund
- Darren Wesemann, Executive Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer, Berkadia
11:45am: “Top Brokerages Investing in CREtech”
- Dror Poleg, Owner, Rethinking Real Estate (moderator)
- Andrea Jang, Growth Lead, Americas, JLL Spark
- Jake Edens, Senior Vice President, Technology and Innovation, Colliers
- Raj Bhatti, Chief Information Officer, Newmark Knight Frank
- Patrick McGrath, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Head of Client Technologies, Savills Studley
- Sandy Jacolow, Chief Information Officer, Meridian Capital Group
12:15pm: Lunch, Networking and Exhibitor Reception
1:45pm: “Private Equity Firms Taking The Lead In CREtech”
- JP Van Arsdale, Partner, Glade Brook Capital
- Merritt Hummer, Principal, Bain Capital Ventures
- Justin Wilson, Investor and Operating Partner, SoftBank
2:15pm: “Tech Savvy Landlords”
- Michael Werner, Real Estate Partner, Fried Frank (moderator)
- Steve Campbell, Senior Vice President, Prologis Ventures
- Kevin Danehy, Global Head of Corporate Development and Executive Vice President, Brookfield
- Ryan Salvas, VP Real Estate Tech and Innovation, EQ Office
- Matthew Boras, Investor, RXR Realty
- Charlie Kuntz, Innovation Officer, Hines
2:45pm: Networking Break
3:15pm: “Leading Venture Capitalists Talk CREtech”
- Steve Weikal, Head of Industry Relations, MIT Center for Real Estate (moderator)
- Jeffrey Berman, General Partner, Camber Creek
- Mark Goldberg, Partner, Index Ventures
- Travis Putnam, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Navitas Capital
- John Helm, Partner and Managing Director, Real Estate Technology Ventures
- Brad Greiwe, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Fifth Wall
3:45pm: Announce Real Estate Tech Awards (RETAS) winners
The RETAS award the most innovative and cutting-edge companies who have played an integral role in advancing technology in the commercial real estate industry throughout the year.
This year’s judges include the leading VCs, Angel Investors, and Corporate Investors in the CRE industry; First American Title National Commercial Services, CBRE, ConnectOne Bank, Rethinking.RE, Stanfield Partners, MetaProp NYC, NMHC, Antony Slumbers, CREtech, Fifth Wall, Bain Capital, DreamIt Ventures, Navitas Capital, Real Estate Technology Ventures, Camber Creek and EY.
4:15pm: Networking and Exhibits Reception
5:30pm: Conference concludes
Our mission at CREtech is to connect the commercial real estate and tech sectors, bringing a new age of innovation, investment and growth to the industry. The platform features the largest events, most important daily newsletter, largest directory of startups and industry leading research. CREtech additionally provides Advisory Services to startups and commercial real estate developers/brokers.
CREtech is owned and operated by The News Funnel, the leading content, connectivity and event platform devoted to the commercial real estate industry.
To learn more about becoming a sponsor, a list of upcoming events and other exciting news, please click here or email email@example.com.